- Sun, 12:08: RT @EmrgencyKittens: when u sneeze in front of ur pet and they look at u like youve just offended their great ancestors http://t.co/KDUXwN5…
- Sun, 12:43: A Visualization Depicts a Sunset With the Sun Replaced by Other Stars http://t.co/Krqa9TjNYS via @LaughingSquid
- Sun, 12:48: RT @EmrgencyKittens: http://t.co/qHphImcbeF
- Sun, 14:41: The lost Thing https://t.co/tmcX2upoJw 2010 Oscar winner for Best Animated Short. Narrated by Tim Minchin.
- Sun, 14:50: RT @tygacat3891: When it's long and it's green like an old stretched out spleen That's a moray http://t.co/hVs0wXwgtv
- Sun, 14:50: RT @CuteEmergency: I wanna go cat island http://t.co/DY4eJAsGOb
- Sun, 14:55: RT @wryote: Important. http://t.co/fuVPlcZA5p
- Sun, 14:55: RT @CuteEmergency: this did not just happen http://t.co/vhwgN3IoNG
- Sun, 15:02: RT @petapixel: The center-framed style of Mad Max: Fury Road: http://t.co/kLOiADD9qq http://t.co/DlproYkEkL
- Sun, 15:30: Today in email spam... http://t.co/eeJQs8cpF9
June 1st, 2015
May 31st, 2015
I'm asking why you did not respond hi to me and my sisterBody
Sorry in case it is not addressed to you, but I imagine it is. Your mate sent me your email,
I suppose he is your mate. Last week I met you strolling along, you smiled at me
and I liked you too. However you didn't say anything to me, I am itching to meet you next day, maybe on my sofa?
Drop me some messages and let's have a meeting, I am still thinking of you. Cheers
- Sat, 13:05: Finally! This Video Game Teaches Girls About Physics http://t.co/8ypToPtOvK via @clickhole SO MUCH FUN THEY WON'T KNOW THEY'RE LEARNING!
- Sat, 13:29: RT @wonderella: It's too bad Joss left Twitter, I've got so many more great ideas.
- Sat, 13:57: RT @Oatmeal: Dinosaur standup http://t.co/BFxqeRCrMB
- Sat, 13:58: RT @jonrosenberg: Star Trek nerds are complaining that Weyoun and Odo in the SFAM comic are using words and sentence structure that the cha…
- Sat, 13:58: RT @kamihkamih: @jonrosenberg if a star trek nerd doesn't complain about a thing, does that thing even exist?
- Sat, 13:59: RT @MadMaxGuitarGuy: I just got kicked out of Home Depot. #MadMaxFuryRoad http://t.co/X5EBuVDoMv
- Sat, 18:08: Hungry Sea Lion Grabs A Free Meal On Back Of A Boat https://t.co/MfEeRKeqf5
- Sat, 18:11: RT @neonr0se: Me when I'm in class or at work http://t.co/ybJ6zVhVa6
- Sat, 18:12: RT @EmrgencyKittens: Me and cats. http://t.co/saCAlW5oL8
- Sat, 18:12: RT @xandertheblue: Bowls, vases, and...buttplugs??? http://t.co/xSmwwDjUWF
May 30th, 2015
- Fri, 16:23: Ships, Mines and Magnetism https://t.co/DSitKGRjS3 (via Things You Might Not Know)
- Fri, 16:24: RT @_youhadonejob: Every sign has a back story. http://t.co/9iwUrpf16r
- Fri, 16:27: RT @EmrgencyKittens: didn't really need a study to know this one http://t.co/wZ1FN9EK2y
- Fri, 16:27: RT @planet4589: The X-37B spaceplane has been located by hobbyist observers in a 309 x 322 km x 38.0 deg orbit
- Fri, 16:28: RT @EmrgencyKittens: this is the most romantic thing ive seen all day http://t.co/KRtpg19wnY
- Fri, 16:30: RT @kcgreenn: Bowser's Sons, a wes anderson film
- Fri, 16:33: RT @EmrgencyKittens: It's a bird, it's a plane... nope. It's hovercat. http://t.co/2nsBbclHu3
- Fri, 16:33: RT @dailykos: Black family receives letter saying they 'don't belong here,' community rallies around them http://t.co/zLxLgC7wjM http://t.c…
- Fri, 16:39: RT @EricHolthaus: And, that's it. California statewide snowpack now at zero percent (0%) of normal. No more runoff this summer. http://t.co…
- Fri, 16:40: RT @altonbrown: Just in case you didn't already know ... http://t.co/FenZ4z3aKd
May 29th, 2015
- Thu, 16:00: "My Garbage Cat" http://t.co/lXnIjYAE3W A browser game.
- Thu, 16:08: RT @kcgreenn: Jon Stewart and Jerry Seinfeld go into a pet store and make fun of the fish there. NBC EXEC: That's the whole show?
- Thu, 16:20: RT @xandertheblue: I'll have nightmares for breakfast http://t.co/t5V8Ft5aPe
- Thu, 16:23: RT @EmrgencyKittens: rare footage of me going to school every morning https://t.co/vKGhz9VKeQ
- Thu, 16:24: RT @DrScienceCat: "What kind of topping do you want on your pizza?" "Pizza." http://t.co/WPBWto28Co
- Thu, 16:24: RT @kcgreenn: CYYYYYUUUUAAAAAAAABBBBBUUUUUOOOOOOOOHHHY
- Thu, 16:26: RT @PulpLibrarian: .@edhock65 I think you had to wait until 1939 to get the #StarWars Death Star in print... http://t.co/AXJ2JLRJwl
- Thu, 16:37: RT @ProfAbelMendez: Here's Where We'll Build Our First Space Mines, According to the Miners http://t.co/gb0qGZPEj2 http://t.co/UC7ILJOZoD
- Thu, 16:37: RT @ProfAbelMendez: Congress's attacks on science-based rules http://t.co/3eZr3luGto
- Thu, 16:40: RT @MoftMepht: http://t.co/S0tJPoCXE1
May 28th, 2015
- Wed, 15:30: Is Reality TV The Future of Space Travel? | Idea Channel | PBS Digital Studios https://t.co/8OUiAxIyUZ
- Wed, 15:34: RT @LuthorCEO: "And YOU get an Anthrax! And YOU get an Anthrax! And YOU get an Anthrax!" - The Pentagon, hosting the worst Oprah special ev…
- Wed, 15:37: RT @G4rve: SNP further showing their lack of respect for the traditions of the House of Commons by bothering to be there. http://t.co/n2ITw…
- Wed, 15:40: RT @benjedwards: Star Trek Keyboard and Mouse, courtesy of 1995 #retroscan http://t.co/1Tu6wMWYvO http://t.co/DQrQFd9SR3
- Wed, 15:47: RT @MotherJones: Silicon Valley Discovers the Cheapest Way to Help the Homeless: Give Them Homes http://t.co/Y66gbe9nPH
- Wed, 15:49: RT @altonbrown: These are a few of my favorite things. http://t.co/6G6fNBskOK
- Wed, 15:49: RT @DavidBrin: Iris Scanners Can Now Identify Us From 40 Feet Away http://t.co/iszyD7VmU4
- Wed, 15:53: RT @EmrgencyKittens: http://t.co/IwBSImLhaW
- Wed, 15:56: RT @SMBCComics: The Five Paragraph Method http://t.co/5SUUyVfHDl #smbc #hiveworks
- Wed, 16:44: 'I can't be racist because I'm an ethnic minority woman', says uni diversity officer http://t.co/VD4XDdzoMY YOU ARE NOT HELPING.
May 27th, 2015
- Tue, 12:13: "My Bank has a great Spokesfox" http://t.co/zUaTRik9UC via @imgur
- Tue, 12:15: RT @ChuckWendig: How MAD MAX: FURY ROAD turns your writing advice into roadkill: http://t.co/rhFrzpNDbT #terribleminds http://t.co/ZLPUnkrG…
- Tue, 12:16: RT @InternetEh: The Warren people are now calling it "Obamatrade." Remember how they wanted to oppose the ACA, & they called it Obamacare &…
- Tue, 12:16: RT @InternetEh: Link for the confused https://t.co/82zCFC9rv9
- Tue, 12:17: RT @CurseIncJobs: Nothing to see here, just a normal day around the office #LifeatCurse http://t.co/hUsxSlMurn
- Tue, 12:19: RT @jackie_moran574: i can't decide if this bus is being supportive or threatening me http://t.co/EMuxU5YIp6
- Tue, 13:16: #Fury325 test run POV https://t.co/dqgr3JnSjh A rather freakishly tall rollercoaster.
- Tue, 13:20: RT @xandertheblue: so the Spy movie coming out looks like they saw Pam from Archer and decided to make it a movie
- Tue, 18:51: In 2016 presidential campaign, the lament of the not-quite-rich-enough http://t.co/NODV5tQy6s ABLOO BLOO BLOO
- Tue, 19:02: RT @crystals____: rose quartz: the stone of unconditional love http://t.co/i8sbSsP7N3
May 26th, 2015
- Mon, 17:42: BAD KITTY! http://t.co/74KNfBoVh1 The ass realm is for emergencies only, Spoons.
- Mon, 17:43: RT @kjhealy: A "Which Fury Road Character Are You?" quiz where the results are always "Skull Hood Ornament", "Lizard", or "Died Before Movi…
- Mon, 17:50: RT @WindyCityTimes1: Lgbt history. http://t.co/HBdB9s0chG
- Mon, 17:54: RT @jonrosenberg: Someone's trying to reset my Myspace password. They're welcome to it.
- Mon, 17:55: RT @SadDiego: A friend spotted this in Texas: #Mansplaining The Statue. http://t.co/87RkAkuLcI
- Mon, 17:59: RT @DanielSolis: Llama: Ranger (Proficiency: Spit) Sheep: Cleric Cow: Fighter, obvs Goat: Rogue (Climbing Advantage) Chicken: Bard http://t…
- Mon, 18:04: RT @ow: Best chrome extension ever - changes "Millennials" to "snake people" 😂 https://t.co/c13GehmeEn http://t.co/KZRH1ASWW7
- Mon, 18:09: RT @archpics: http://t.co/UiL70qByfn
- Mon, 18:14: RT @neville_park: BREAKING: Radical new cure for poverty discovered. Doctors call it "money". http://t.co/y9B4DJ4TYC
- Mon, 18:22: RT @jzellis: Every single dead soldier you trot out today would tell you to shut the fuck up about them and help their living, wounded comr…
May 25th, 2015
I recently wrote three e-mails to you and didn't receive answerBody:
Hello, I'm Leah. I like cooking and writing.
Now I am lone and seeking pretty mate.
Let's have a date and have a mating. Chat with me there.
- Sun, 15:29: How Digital Light Processing (DLP) works https://t.co/OFHrYFlMLr
- Sun, 15:30: RT @Bad_Doberman: Modern day Fox and the Hound. http://t.co/AR3KygBdR3
- Sun, 15:31: RT @EmrgencyKittens: Draw me like one of your French girls, Jack. http://t.co/WTkHZasUDn
- Sun, 15:32: RT @not_cum: furries
- Sun, 15:33: RT @EmrgencyKittens: if i fits i sitz http://t.co/mjrzwwtQNi
- Sun, 15:34: RT @kcgreenn: Furiosa http://t.co/f63OigMZ7w
- Sun, 15:36: RT @ZachWeiner: Famed 'A Beautiful Mind' mathematician John Nash, wife, killed in N.J. Turnpike crash http://t.co/ftU5abTAQW via @njdotcom
- Sun, 15:37: RT @Elverojaguar: http://t.co/0fDYykAK2m
- Sun, 15:37: RT @Fascinatingpics: Yes http://t.co/Fxy8UD8lzf
- Sun, 15:54: RT @Dirty_Eye5: http://t.co/loNYAtU3QP